General Home Inspection
0-1000 sq. ft – $350.00
1001-2000 sq. ft – $375.00
2001-3000 sq. ft. – $395.00
3001-4000 sq. ft. – $450.00
4000-5000 sq. ft. – $525.00
5001-5500 sq. ft. – $575.00
Over 5500 sq. ft. – Call For Quote
Basements and Crawl Spaces – Add $50.00
Additional Inspection Services
Radon Testing – $200.00
Mold Testing (2 cannisters) – $200.00
Safe Home Environment Package – $275.00
Pool inspections – $130.00
Pre Drywall Inspection – $300.00
Types of Home Inspection Services
When you’re purchasing a new home, contact North Point Home Inspections to inspect it first. A home inspection protects you as the buyer by reporting on the true condition of the home. The inspection report will help you know if negotiations are in order or if your investment is solid and you can proceed to closing.
Pre-Listing / Seller’s Inspection
If you already own a home and are ready to put in on the market, it’s a good idea to have your home inspected before listing it for sale. This allows you to make any needed repairs before your home is viewed by a potential buyer or to adjust your list price accordingly.
Most newly built homes are not perfectly constructed. With many subcontractors working on different components of the home, mistakes can be made that are missed by the builder. Hire us before your final walkthrough so any needed repairs can be made before you close.
New Construction Phase Inspections
Rather than requesting an inspection at the end of construction, contact us to inspect your new home during the building process. We’ll inspect your new construction before the foundation is poured (Pre-Pour/Foundation Inspection), and again before the drywall is installed (Pre-Drywall). We will then conduct a final inspection once construction has been completed.
11 Month / Builder’s Warranty
Most new homes come with a Builder’s Warranty or 11th Month Warranty that covers certain components of the home for the first year after you’ve moved in. Order a Builder’s Warranty inspection from us in the 11th month. Any defects or issues detailed in your inspection report can then be submitted to the builder for repair before your warranty expires.
Radon is a colorless, odorless, naturally-occurring gas that’s present throughout the entire United States. Radon is known to cause lung cancer when people are exposed to high levels in their homes for an extended period of time. It is important to contact us to test your home for radon and keep your family safe.
Mold can cause health issues for your family and damage your belongings and the structure of your home. If you suspect mold may be a problem in your home, hire us today to conduct a mold inspection.
Thorough Inspection Services with a Technological Touch
What to Expect From Your Inspection
You are highly encouraged to attend your home inspection, which includes the following areas:
- Exterior Cladding and Structure
- Attic, including Insulation and Ventilation
- Electrical System
- Plumbing System
- HVAC System
- Interior Structure(including Doors and Windows)
- Built in Appliances
- Fireplaces and Wood Stoves
- Basements and Crawlspaces
- Attached and Detached Garages
- Complete Safety Review
Where Technology and Experience Come Together
North Point Home Inspections uses the latest in inspection services technology, including:
- Thermal Imaging – Using an infrared camera, we produce thermal images that show differences in heat signatures within your home. Thermal imaging technology can detect electrical issues, moisture intrusion, missing insulation, and pest infestations.
- Aerial Drone Photography – Aerial drones are helpful in capturing images of hard-to-reach areas, dangerous roofs, and the surrounding land or neighborhood. This technology allows us to give you a more comprehensive view of your property.
- 360 Degree Camera – We’ll include 360 degree images in our inspection reports so that you have a full view of each room of the home and the outdoor features.
- Moisture Meter – This tool helps us detect moisture and can pinpoint hidden leaks and possible problem areas that are susceptible to mold.
Make Your Home Inspection Appointment Now
Ready to schedule your home inspection appointment or have questions about our inspection services? Contact us today! North Point Home Inspections offers online payments, weekend appointments, and more.